The primary objective for the position is to support sales & marketing functions to grow sales for Semiconductors MEMS business unit’s product through design in activity.
This Marketing Director will focus on revenue growth with clear objectives to,
a. win new design
b. penetrate customer base
c. train channels in field
d. all in collaboration with the regional sales managers and other BU resources.
This position requires proficiency in both marketing and sales disciplines besides strong technical background, being technically competent in the areas of IMU / RTK / Sensor.
This is a field-based position and as such, the successful candidate must be willing to travel regularly within the region.
- Support Sales, FAEs and customers to achieve Design Win targets.
- Identify new customers and new applications and develop in cooperation with sales.
- Be the first-line contact for BU pricing responsibility.
- Drive the mass marketing goal through interaction with channel partners.
- Develop enticing post-launch collateral for MEMS products.
- Align with sales team for the execution based on the messaging from BU management.
- For the region, represent the voice of the customers and the voice of market.
- Collaborate with BU teams for prioritizing support requirement, maximizing the return on resources and scaling the support for mass market.
- Facilitate the product pre-launch program between sales and BU teams.
- Primary channel for regional inputs to roadmap and new projects.
- Facilitate and enable advertising decisions with corporate mar-comm.
- Primary contact in region for tech show / conference / drivers with cross BU support.
- Develop and deliver seminar and hands-on workshops to the channel partners and key customers.
- Regional forecasting of IMU RTK Sensor BU business.