报告给： Global Sales VP
- Build, lead, and develop the sales organization to execute business plans and strategy necessary to achieve sales goals of the China market.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to maximize business opportunities and build effective sales channels.
- Drive market strategies and market positioning.
- Develop online technical and marketing resources, content, etc.
- Establish strong relationships and interlock with key customers and with business partners.
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives for sales teams, partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization, including Finance, Marketing and Product/Engineering.
- Proactively build sales projects including systems and process reinforcement in Salesforce, lead generation, and implementation of new tools and processes.
- Drive the leadership in understanding pipeline, forecasts and other KPIs that flow through a range of sales leaders and market segments.
- Minimum of 15 years of proven China market and multicultural experience leading and successfully grow business.
- Proven knowledge and practical experience with product development, market requirements, product launches, marketing plans, competitive analyzes and technology assessment.
- Ability to provide focus and direct teams on the key metrics that drive business
- Track record of success in leading and building sales organizations.
- Strong technical aptitude that allows the candidate to evaluate technical options.
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining and retaining the “big picture” of the overall business development.
- Must possess solid analytical and organization skills, determine priorities, and follow through on several projects simultaneously while completing them in a timely manner.
- Strong skills communicating with both external and internal clients including hands-on involvement in negotiating implementation tradeoffs.
- Demonstrable ability to navigate complex environments and work with distributed cross-functional teams to effectively communicate priorities, delivery expectations, risks and concerns to senior management.
- Strong Management skills, dedication to achieving goals and a fast learner.
- Strong leadership capability with intense drive and a sense of urgency.
- Travel requirements: >50%.